Clicking on the above button and making a request to use one of the meeting rooms constitutes acceptance of the library's Meeting Space Policy. If your meeting room request day and time is within the next 24 hours, please contact the library directly at 740-587-0196.
You and your group can reserve the library's public meeting space and check the availability by using the button above to access our online reservation system. You may also bring in a completed Meeting Space Request Form as another way of making a reservation. A staff member will review your request and contact you to confirm the registration by phone or email.
Our reservable meeting room is the Community Room. The Community Room is located in the lower level of the library near Children's Department and has a maximum capacity of 50 people. Tables and chairs, a projector and screen for presentations, audio equipment, and a small catering kitchen are available.
Use of the meeting room is contingent upon the individual or group's agreement to the library's Meeting Space Policy. This policy includes the following guidelines:
- The organizer and responsible party must be an adult, age eighteen (18) years or older, and will be present at the meeting
- The meeting or event is open to the public
- The meeting or event is free
- The meeting space will not be used to promote, advertise, or lead to the sale of a product or service
- The room will be returned to the condition in which it was found, including the arrangement of tables and chairs.
- All attendees will comply with the library's Meeting Space Policy and Patron Code of Conduct. The library reserves the right to deny or rescind permission to use a meeting room
Any questions concerning use of the meeting rooms should be directed to Anna Carlson, email@example.com or by calling 740-587-0196.